Tuesday, April 26, 2011
April 26 2011
Today I am enjoying a little bit of rest and relaxation. Dalton and I had a very busy day yesterday. While he played outside in his new pool, I was busy getting our patio furniture cleaned up and ready for many days spent outside. While that may not seem like a lot of work, it proved to be a little too much work for my pregnant body. Then once we finished up outside it was time to come in and clean up and get things going for dinner. By the time I sat down last night I was sore all over. So today I thought I would take it easy. We will see how long the resting will last, for those of you who know me well, you know it is hard for me to sit still for too long. Here's to a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment